Blogger Themes

News Update :

Emraan Hashmi says, I Hate Dancing

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Emraan-Hashmi-says-I-Hate-Dancing

Emraan Hashmi says, I hate dancing. The Hindi erotic film actor Emraan Hashmi has latterlyrutted to the tunes of a qawwali number Allah meherbaan for his next coming Hindi movie Ghanchakkar, hates dancing. For his 2013 Hindi film Ghanchakkar, music was scored by Amit Trivedi and it has four tracks and a remix number.


Emraan Hashmi will be seen opposite with Vidya Balan in Ghanchakkar film which is slated to be released in theatres on June 28 for the year 2013. Emraan says, I try to squirm out of it every time, but this time they kind of trailed me out of the van and caught me on gun point because the film is releasing. It took a lot of convincing, on the sets while shooting for the song here.

Popular Searches: Emraan Hashmi says, I hate dancing, Emraan Hashmi, Emraan Hashmi hate dancing, Ghanchakkar, Ghanchakkar 2013 film, Vidya Balan,
Share this Article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright A TO Z Movie News 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.